Shipping And Returns
OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
General Shipping Policies:
Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days (Monday to Friday). All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped via UPS or United States Postal Service (USPS) and transit times will vary depending on location. Orders going to Hawaii or Alaska are typically sent via Priority US Postal regardless of what shipping method is shown. Shortly after an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email detailing specific of the order.
Please be aware that we cannot ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses for orders placed on the website.
We do NOT ship internationally, and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICIES
JE Machine Tech is consistently recognized for its customer loyalty and we are committed to 100% user satisfaction.
If the item you received from us is not the item you ordered or it is damaged in some way, we will make every effort to replace it as soon as possible or we will gladly take back the item and credit you the merchandise price along with shipping and handling costs.
To allow sufficient time to field test our gear in the environment of your choosing, if you find a newly purchased JE Machine Tech product unsatisfactory for any reason we will accept it back within 60-days of receipt for a full refund or exchange for another item(s). However, in either case, return shipping cost is the customers’ responsibility.
If you ever experience an issue with a JE Machine Tech product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
How to Make a Return:
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, and usage environment for defective returns).
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping. The item must be in original condition for a full refund.
- If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop off location if return shipping label is provided.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.