Conceived to be an intermediary option between M-LOK® and Picatinny, the FFVQ line of M-LOK® handguards is the perfect marriage of old and new. Starting from the front we kept four Picatinny mounting points to allow the user the option to direct-attach accessories. Moving back, we removed the bulky Picatinny and replaced it with M-LOK® mounting points.
This swap allowed us to maximize the available mounting surface while reducing weight. In addition, the mid-M-LOK® mounting surfaces slim the overall profile on the handguard while increasing ergonomics and comfort. At the rear of the handguard, you will find a pair of quick detach mounts and our clamp-on system. This system nullifies the need to time the barrel nut during installation, making the FFVQ line of M-LOK® handguards the perfect option for users transitioning to M-LOK®.
- Clamp-on system, no timing required for easy installation
- Type III hard-coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Full Picatinny rail on top and fixed Picatinny rails at 3,6,9 o’clock positions near the front
- Smooth middle for an ergonomic grip
- 2 built-in QD sockets
- Anti-rotation tabs
- Steel barrel nut and all mounting hardware included
- 1.357” ID
- Available in 7”-11.10oz/10”-14.05oz/12”-14.95oz/15”-17.20oz
- Available colors: Black/Tan/OD Green/Red/Blue
- Made in USA