Designed to provide additional ergonomics while reducing weight, our adaptive skeletonized stock is an easy choice for anyone looking to update a classic rifle. Constructed of a high-strength, impact-resistant polymer, our stock is built to provide years of service in the harshest environments.
In addition, this stock is equipped with forward and back quick detach mounting points. The JE Machine adaptive skeletonized stock is produced in black or tan and has a compliance variant available.
- Strong and robust design
- Two QD sockets, one in the front and one at the rear
- Impact-resistant, high-strength polymer
- Fits Mil-Spec carbine buffer tubes
- CA compliant edition available
- Available colors: Black/Tan
- Made in the USA