Designed from conception to be slim, lightweight, ergonomic, and resilient; the full line of JE Machine Tech VFF M-LOK® handguards truly embodies the definition of functionality. Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, machined with twin anti-rotational tabs, and finished with a sleek type III hard-coat finish, the VFF line is built to look good while being resilient enough to tackle even the most demanding industry needs. In addition, the full VFF line is manufactured with a clamp-on system, nullifying the need to time your barrel nut during assembly.
When summed up, the JE Machine Tech VFF line of M-LOK® handguards are the perfect pairing of feature set and reliability, making them the absolute best choice for any AR.
- Clamp-on system, no timing required for easy installation
- Type III hard-coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Free float and lightweight design
- 6 built-in QD sockets
- Full Picatinny rail on top
- Available in 7”/10”/12”/15”
- M-LOK® compatible
- 1.315” ID
- Anti-rotation tabs
- Steel barrel nut and all mounting hardware included
- Made in USA
This rail system is super lightweight but strong. It was extremely easy to install and looks great on my AR. I 100% would recommend it.