Designed to be slim, lightweight, ergonomic, and resilient; the full line of JE Machine Tech VFF M-LOK handguards embodies the definition of functionality. Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, machined with twin anti-rotation tabs, and finished with a sleek type III hard-coat anodized finish, the VFF line is built to look good while being resilient enough to tackle even the most demanding industry needs. In addition, the full VFF line is manufactured with a clamp-on system, nullifying the need to time your barrel nut during assembly.
When summed up, the JE Machine Tech VFF line of M-LOK handguards are the perfect pairing of feature set and reliability, making them the absolute best choice for any AR.
- Clamp-on system, no timing required for easy installation
- Type III hard-coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Free float and lightweight design
- 6 built-in QD sockets
- Full picatinny rail on top
- Available in 7”/10”/12”/15”
- M-LOK compatible
- 1.315” ID
- Anti-rotation tabs
- Steel barrel nut and all mounting hardware included
- 7”: 8.3 oz
- 10”: 10 oz
- 12”: 11.1 oz
- 15”: 12.7 oz