The JE Machine AR-15 silent recoil system is at the forefront of AR buffer technology. Our system is a drop-in replacement for the traditional AR-15 carbine spring and buffer. This revolutionary patented one-piece guide rod assembly eliminates many of the risks of other “cap screwed” recoil systems on the market while providing a reduction in buffer noise and felt recoil. Our one-piece guide rod is constructed from high-quality 6061-T6 Aluminum and is finished with a type III hard coat anodize to reduce ware. This system is truly a testament to the ingenuity of JE Machine Tech USA and is a must-have for new and veteran shooters alike.
- Self-contained & drop-in design for easy installation
- Reduce felt recoil
- Type III hard-coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum guide rod for durability
- Machined 4140 Steel
- No cap screw in the front compared to other recoil spring systems to prevent breaking and improve reliability
- For carbine buffer tube only, not compatible with rifle buffer tube
- Weight .35lb
IMPORTANT: This will only work on a .223 / 556
1. Start with separating your lower and upper receiver
2. Remove your standard buffer components. (Buffer and Buffer Spring)
3. Simply slide in the Silent recoil spring into the buffer tube with the Baseplate, the smaller and lighter end first. The heavier weighted side should be at the head of the buffer tube where it would contact your bolt carrier group once the rifle is re-assembled.
4. Lastly, Re-attach your upper receiver to your lower receiver.
Note: The Silent Recoil Spring system doesn’t require the Buffer Spring Detent and it is optional for the user to remove the Detent for an even easier installation.